How Do I Play?
- This script was designed so you can play checkers with a another person. You must coordinate with a friend to meet him at this URL on a specific date and time.
- This is a two player game. You cannot play against the computer.
- This script responds to user inputs, and does not check for illegal moves. You must monitor each other, just like in real life.
- If you make a mistake, you can use the "Modify Board" menu to fix it.
- When you jump a piece, you must use the "Modify Board" menu to remove it by replacing it with an empty space. (Maybe someday, I'll be able make this function automatic.)
- When you reach the King Row, use "Modify Board" to replace it with a King.
- Have fun. Bookmark KewlCheckers. Tell your friends...
Return to KewlCheckers